Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What is Search Engine Optimization?
When your customer looks for the type of product or service that you offer, 80% of the time they begin by typing a word or phrase into their search engine. That word or phrase is known as a "keyword." Search engines use a device known as a "spider" to "crawl" through countless numbers of websites, looking for the ones that have that keyword in their copy. These sites are then ranked and displayed according to criteria such as relevant keyword matches as well as the number of other websites that link to that site. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a long-term marketing strategy that carefully places these popular keywords in the areas most commonly searched by the the search engines.
SEO is a highly effective way to place your website at the top of the search rankings. Since Internet searchers will often read only the top five to ten listings of their search results, it is critical to your business to rank at the top of their search results. In fact, if your business website doesn't come up on the first or second page of their search results, the odds are extremely good your potential customer will never see it.
Google, Yahoo and MSN are the three most popular search engines used by consumers. The problem is they each have different ranking criteria for their search results pages and they change that criteria on a regular basis. You need a good SEO marketing firm that knows how the different search engines rank their results and one that keeps up with these changes so your listing doesn't get left behind.
Our Affordable SEO Plans
At TheClickDepot.com, we have experts in SEO marketing that will work closely with you to improve your rankings on the search engine result pages. We know that every client has a unique set of marketing challenges that require a customized, individual approach to get the successful results you need. When you consult with one of our team, you can be sure that your SEO campaign will meet your unique marketing needs. We explain exactly what approach we will take on your marketing campaign and we will tell you why we choose each method that we use. We will even tell you when you can expect to see results- and it will be sooner than you think!
All of Our Search Engine Optimization Services Include:
- SEO Strategy - We will evaluate your entire website and then provide you with an outline of the SEO strategies that will be most successful for your business.
- Keyword Research - By extensively researching your industry, we can recommend the keywords and keyword phrases that are most commonly used in customer searches for your products and services. Or, you can tell us the keywords and phrases that you would like to rank the highest for.
- New Meta Tag Copywriting – We will rewrite the meta tags and meta descriptions for each page of your website, optimizing them for the search engines.
- Content SEO Recommendations – We will carefully review the content on your website and offer recommendations on how to optimize the keywords and keyword phrases that you have chosen.
- Develop a Link Building Strategy - We will fully explain how we will optimize the internal and the external links of your website, which will increase site optimization to its fullest degree.
- On-Site SEO Management - Content creation and copyright, press releases, article submission, optimization, and distribution.
- Follow-Up Communication - We will always keep you informed and contact you when your project is complete. Together, we will review the strategies we've used and identify other marketing opportunities, giving you the best, most effective marketing you can find.
We are certain that you will find our SEO plans affordable. In fact, we back that claim up with our pricing chart so that when you call TheClickDepot.com, you will already have a good idea of which plan you prefer. We believe by being upfront and open with our package prices, we can show you that TheClickDepot.com is the SEO firm for your most successful Internet marketing campaign.